look if you unironically say ‘money can’t buy happiness’ then either you’ve never faced a real financial struggle or you’ve achieved enlightenment, because goddamn does financial security feel an awful lot like happiness when it’s something you’re not used to
i fucking love elephants so much. have ever since i was in like grade 5 when we had to pick an animal to do an assignment on
The saddest things in the world:
-people forgotten on their birthdays
-old people eating alone
-animals left behind by their humans
1. Hold your head high, and look others in the eye
3. Stop apologizing
4. Relax and be quick to laugh at yourself (but not at others!)
5. Dress in a way that indicates you have self worth
6. Use good manners (like saying please and thank you) as this is actually a mark of self respect
7. Expect other people to believe in you, and to see and appreciate your good qualities.
This would be great.
i dont want a job i just want paychecks